General Terms and Conditions
The reservation of any trip offered by Pyrenees Travels is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these general conditions by the company and the client. Pyrenees Travels will provide information about these conditions and information about the trip booked or any other particular conditions that may have been agreed before the trip. The interpretation, application or reclamation of the general and particular conditions, on behalf of the passenger and the organising agency, will be solely submitted to the Courts of Castilla and Leon, Spain, with waiver of any other jurisdiction.
- Law applicable: The provision and acceptance of our travel services is governed by the provisions of the Law 21/1995, of July 6, Combined Travel Regulator and by the Regulation of Travel Agencies from the Community of Castilla y León , Decree 25/2001 of 25 January and other provisions in force.
- Organisation: The technical organisation of the trips on offer have been made by the Travel Agency Wholesale Retail DCM Pyrenees Travels, C/ San Pedro 1 22470, Bisaurri ( Huesca) CICL.37-108, which belongs to Wild Pyrenees Travels SL, registration number, CIF: B37557550, located in Calle Cuesta del Carmen 21 6G 37002 Salamanca – Spain.
PRICES, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
All payments are to be made in euro currency via bank transfer or via virtual POS. In order to secure your booking you must pay a deposit of 500/1000€ ( depending of the trips) no later than 60 days before the start of the trip. Prices stipulated are per person and do not include airfares. You have received a detailed list of the expenses included and not included in the cost of the trip, indicated in the detailed itinerary of each trip.
POLICY OF CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS OF RESERVATIONS
If the reservation allows changes, and in addition to the expenses for reservation modification applied by the provider (if any), WILD PYRENEES TRAVELS S: L. will apply the following management fees:
- Management fees for modification of hotel reservations: € 10 per reservation.
- Management fees for modification of Transfers reservations: € 20 per reservation.
- Management fees for modification of reservations Guides, If your reservation admits changes, € 20 per person will be charged.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- No charge for cancellations made 30 days before the trip.
- 25% charge for cancellations made 30-15 days in advance.
- 50% charge for cancellations made less than 15 days in advance.
Remember that our website will always inform you in advance of the conditions of modification and / or cancellation of the reservation, whatever the product chosen.
If more than 5 rooms are booked in the same establishment, even if they are booked separately, the hotel may consider them a “group reservation” and, therefore, apply a change and cancellation policy different from the one indicated here. Find out about these conditions by contacting us by phone before booking.
However, clients can contract travel insurance with their insurance company that, in addition to travel coverage, covers management costs for cancellation and modification of trips and cancellation costs.
To make changes or cancellations, call our phone +34 659 234 083 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The accommodation prices are based on two people per room. An single supplement is charged additionally to clients who specifically request an individual accommodation, subject to availability.
- The cancellation and refund policy is already stipulated by the compromises Pyrenees Travels has with the companies which are subcontracted for each trip; Hotels, Restaurants, Material, Transportation ….
- If you need to cancel your trip, the following charges will be applied, calculated from the date of receipt of the written cancellation notice, which should be sent by email, fax or by standard postal mail.
- No charge for cancellations made 30 days before the trip. 25% charge of the total amount for cancellations made between 30 and 15 days. 50% charge of the total amount for cancellations made less than 15 days in advance.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of an insurance to protect your trip.
PYRENEES TRAVELS RESPONSIBILITY
Pyrenees Travels promises to:
- To give detailed information of each trip to all travelers.
Accident and rescue insurance policy to cover you during the programme(s).Note it is NOT a medical insurance with other special types of health cover.
- We strongly recommend all travelers take out an additional insurance policy to cover them during the trip.
- Develop the trips as stipulated in the agreed terms, and in the case of any changes due to unforeseen circumstances we promise to provide the best possible solution at any time to match or improve the quality of the trip.
Accept and respect the final decisions made by the guides due to climatological reasons, a participants physical problem, lack of adequate material, etc. They are in charge and responsible for the groups safety and the activities that are done.
- Provide the necessary information for the development of the activities; Physical condition, incompatibilities, skills, likes, etc., to be able to adapt it to each activity.
- The members of the trip have the responsibility to select a trip that suits their abilities and interests. In order to help you do so, we classify each trip into levels. We also procure to clarifying aspects related to the trip with you in advance, as well as putting you in contact with previous clients so that you can get feedback about their experiences. You must be in good health, enough to be able to undertake the trips. The members of the trip need to study the itinerary and information about the trip provided by Pyrenees Travels prior to departure, and to bring appropriate clothing and equipment recommended in the information.
- Pyrenees Travels is not liable to pay for expenses that are not specified in the individual travel itineraries, such as additional nights and meals which may be required at the beginning or end of the trip, expenses due to the delay of a trip for any reason (for example, bad weather, the trail conditions, landslides, floods, illness, etc.); expenses applied by airlines for the retrieval of lost luggage, belongings left behind, or buying and / or shipping goods abroad.
- Pyrenees Travels reserves the right to take photographic and cinematographic records of all the trips, and may use such material for promotional and/or commercial purposes without payment.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY or Circumstances beyond our control
The payment of the deposit represents a binding Agreement of Responsibility, Assumption of All Risks and Arbitration Agreement by the tour members.
- Pyrenees Travels does not possess material goods for its trip including, such as its own accommodation facilities, transport companies, food service providers, equipment suppliers, local staff, guide service, etc. Pyrenees Travels is not responsible for any negligence caused or willful act by any third party whose services are contracted.
- Pyrenees Travels is not responsible for any damage, injury, death, loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity of any kind that may be caused by any act or omission beyond its control, limitation of any willful or negligent act, lack of action, breach of contract or violation of local law or regulation of any third party, such as an airline, train, hotel, bus, taxi, van, yacht or boat, whether it uses or not the Pyrenees Travels name, the insolvency of any supplier who is, or supplies goods or provides services for this trip.
- Pyrenees Travels is not responsible for any loss, injury, death or inconvenience due to delay or change in schedule, overbooking of accommodation, non-compliance by any third party due to an attack or bites by wild or domestic animals, pests or insects, epidemics or threat of illness, lack of adequate medical care and / or evacuation, if necessary, time, strikes, lost luggage, acts of terrorism or their threat, or any greater force, war, quarantine, criminal activity or any other cause beyond its control.
- Pyrenees Travels reserves the right to refuse a participant in the trip, or to withdraw, at its expense and without any refund from a trip, any person who deems unable to comply with the rigors and requirements to be able to participate in the activities, or who prevents the enjoyment of the trip by others. I agree to follow all written and verbal safety rules submitted to me by Pyrenees Travels,the travel leaders and the local land handler (or organiser).
- Pyrenees Travels reserves the right to modify the route, hotel, itinerary, leader and modify the trip as it seems necessary or desirable to improve the quality of the trip and / or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of the guests or the particular circumstances at the time.
- We strongly recommend that travelers take out their own insurance to cover their trip and acivities.